Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy

Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy is a small, public alternative elementary school located in the heart of the Castro District - San Francisco. We are dedicated to achieving academic excellence, teaching tolerance and nonviolence, celebrating diversity, and building a strong family - school - community connection.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Mind on Walking....and coffee

Some seem the song.....

Well I woke-up this morning with my mind focused on walking.  I was thinking about shoes and practice.  I know I have got to be sure to get myself ready to do the walk......

Day---------Miles
Tuesday---- 15
Wednesday--- 20
Thursday--- 20
Friday--- 20
Saturday--- 20

All the distances are 'ish'

Now for some of you sporty-types walking long distances in the summer heat is no big deal, heck you probably do it everyday just for the fun of it.  But for this teacher-type.....uhhhhh, not!!!! (ha ha ha....hope you're having fun with me).

talk to you later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Emery said...

Kelly -- good talking to you on saturday. I suggest you try to talk to the following two vets for strategic advise (which you can take or leave it) Bruce hartford and mike miller.
bruce's contact info can be found at
http://crmvet.org/vet/hartford.htm
and mike's at
http://crmvet.org/vet/mikemill.htm

July 15, 2008 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Kathy Emery said...

by the way . . . 20 miles is a bit ambitious to walk in one day, no? not too many people I know (even the sporty types) could keep up with you.

July 18, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home