Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy

Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy is a small, public alternative elementary school located in the heart of the Castro District - San Francisco. We are dedicated to achieving academic excellence, teaching tolerance and nonviolence, celebrating diversity, and building a strong family - school - community connection.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Walking shoes

Well......

I have been walking in different shoes everyday trying to figure-out which two pairs will sustain the long daily walks best.  Well.......ummmmmm....I must say the pair of choice is still unknown.

Nike Air:----the air is okay, but my feet seem to slide forward. (4 miles)
NB:------okay, but seems more hike'ish-like. (6 miles)
Asics gel:----more of a running shoes.  (10 miles)

All of the above mentioned sneaks are some that I have owned, not newly purchased, yet not over worn.

I am thinking I may want to try NB992's, I know that I've heard good things about them over the years, but have never purchased.  We'll c, & I'ma let'cha know. (texttalk-style).

Walk-on.
Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home