Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy

Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy is a small, public alternative elementary school located in the heart of the Castro District - San Francisco. We are dedicated to achieving academic excellence, teaching tolerance and nonviolence, celebrating diversity, and building a strong family - school - community connection.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Can you get your head around it


Howdee Folks and People,

Well today was a blast, a blast of heat that is..................yeepers!!!!!
My o my....it was hot hot HOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to top it off I had the most ridiculous 'charlie horse' in my left calf. My feet feel like lead, you know lead on the periodic table, yeah that kind. I feel spots that I didn't really know could be felt. Okay, enough of my explaining my aches.

Oh one more thing Gaia and her mom picked us up tonight.....Gaia gets points for this!!!!!

Chat with you in the morning.
C U on the trail.

me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home